As part of our software development team, you will bring vital competence to the whole company in all countries we are active in.
You will be based at our office in Solna and you will be a key person for our product development team. You will be responsible for development, ongoing improvements and support on our deployments and CI pipeline.
You possess the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and agile organization. As an easy going and driven person you will be joining a small team of committed colleagues who are working to establish a solid foundation for building our products. It’s important that you are self-driven and comfortable with taking initiative, responsibility as well as being service minded and a communicative team player. As our DevOps Engineer your palette of knowledges and technical interests is broad and covers many traditional expertise roles.
- Design, develop and maintain our continuous integration and deployment pipeline, integrating tools like Visual Studio, SmartAssembly, InstallShield, Git, Jenkins and Atlassian Bitbucket to create Windows and Apple desktop deployments.
- Configure installation packages for desktop programs using InstallShield/InstallAnywhere.
- Design and develop automated test routines in close cooperation with the programming teams.
- Applying monitoring tools for the deployment pipeline.
- Configuring and publishing updates to our customer base.
- Solid Windows system knowledge to be able to write batch scripts and configure high quality installers for our desktop programs.
- Experience of InstallShield, Advanced Installer or other MSI packaging tools.
- Fluent in English both in writing and direct communication.
- Comfortable with collaboration and open communication across functional and organizational borders.
- A good sense of product quality and business outcome
- Programming experience in C#/VisualStudio is a plus.
- Ability to drive your own work.
If you have skills that fit our requirements and you would like a career with a forward thinking growing company, please send your application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your application as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position, please contact: Anders Bengtsson +46 70-666 06 81.